So reading a lot of my friend's blogs and their bothers about different readings on scales, I will rant about this problem myself. Yesterday morning before I got in the shower I stepped on my scale and I was 131.8, today I was 133.something. I know I didn't gain that much and I certainly pooped out whatever extra poop pounds I had. I think scales do this to torture us. I say down with the scale! I've decided the most exciting thing is that I can wear my belt a hole down, although, it makes my muffin top more pronounced, so I don't. Looking better in clothes is also great and finally seeing some definition in my arms, and knowing that ab class was easier than last week.
However, my diet has not been good as of late. I buy healthy food, it just takes more work to prepare, so I don't end up eating it. I was gone from the gym for almost a week due to not feeling well/my friend being in town for the weekend. I've decided to stop drinking diet soda so much because I believe it contributed to more general anxiety.
So back to the gym on Monday for something that looks consistent and then to camp where we should have salad bar every meal and hopefully I'll lose 2 pounds again.
In addendum...down with scales
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment