Thursday, July 9, 2009

First week of camp

Well, my pedometor said I walked about 3.5 miles per day, but I think it was only picked up 3/4 of my steps. I used the resistance band a little, but its kinda difficult to use and maybe a little too easy for me. I did do plank almost every night and I ate a lot of salad. I even did awful lunges that I hate so much (which I kind of regretted the next day). I allowed myself two deserts (one for getting over anxiety about its nutty look). I had only two pieces of bacon the entire week, which is pretty sad. I dunno. All I do know is I definitley still look fat, but less so than I did I think. I want to weigh myself to see if I need to be even more strict, but I don't want to weigh myself for fear that nothing will have changed.

Also, I went back to the doctor to recheck my thyroid and she upped the med slighty. She said the thyroid can make it more difficult to lose weight. (I said I felt like I should be losing more than I am for what I'm doing). She also gave me a prescription for Metformin which is the anti glucose intolerance stuff. She said that should have me lose at least five pounds in the next few months, and help even out my metabolism, thus giving me a jump, but I'm not trying it til after camp cause it can make you sick for the first few days.

This may sound messed up but seeing all those little girls who were so tiny and small made me sad. I remember when I was small and skinny, and it made me sad. Also, having thinner co-cabin leaders was sad for me too....

No comments:

Post a Comment