Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm Fat, I'm Fat! (sung to the tune of Weird Al Yankovics "Fat")

I feel really fatting fat today. I wore a tank top to the gym. Big mistake. I look so awful. My love handles stick out so far. The only consolation I can give myself is that I should be surfing the red sea pretty soon (thanks, I just made that up). So maybe I am super bloated. I am hoping to lose weight during camp. I think if I have one desert per week, drink diet soda, watch my bacon intake and work with the resistance band I bought, something should happen. Hopefully. I think I'm gonna start doing plank and side plank every day along with some crunches and sit ups. I only do abs currently once a week if that, so maybe that will help. I should look up love handle exercises....

1 comment:

  1. I think I lost a few pounds just reading this post. Out my mouth! Eeewwwww. Also my eyes are bleeding.

    ReplyDelete