Saturday, October 17, 2009
127
Did I mention that I'm 127? Feeling pretty good about it, that's two pounds from my original goal weight. As I mentioned before, I'm changing my goal to 120. I haven't put on the muscle mass I thought I would, and also whenever I weighed myself in high school it was in like the middle of the day and now I weight myself first thing in the morning before i get in the shower, so I was probably closer to 115 or 118. Looks wise, I think I'm back to my Western weight, and recently I posted some pictures on facebook and everyone was saying how great and skinny I looked. I'm on vacation right now, so not working out and just hoping to keep the calories low and maintain, but we'll see..... Fitting into prom dress, here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best of luck with your goals. You can do it :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job! My goal weight is 115, but I'm no where even remotely close right now. :)
ReplyDelete