Thursday, October 1, 2009
i don't care what the scale says.
so weigh in day was yesterday. it said I went up to 129 but I kind of don't care. not only did I just finish being OTR, but I was working overnights and weighed myself when I woke up at three and not in the early morning. So, part of me doesn't think its accurate anyway. Besides that, my clothes are fitting wonderfully. Shirts that were form fitting are now loose, and the sweater I wore yesterday was actually baggy. I am amazed at how much better I look and I'm excited. I still have a bit to go, but I am looking the most fabulous I have looked in years. So I don't care what the scale says, becuase I'm confident it is not accurate and I look great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go aims! You have achieved the ultimate goal, being genuinely happy with the way you look and not caring what the scale says. Well done!!
ReplyDelete