Tuesday, November 10, 2009
the tyranny of milky ways and m&ms
Jonathan really needs to stop leaving candy at my house and my mom needs to stop offering me candy. I think its starting to do me in. I have been absent from my blog for a while. I hadn't been seeing any change on the scale, but I convinced that is partly because of a certain time of the month that throws off my numbers. Today was my official weigh in day. It said 129 before I got in the shower and 129 after i got out of the shower. Towels and dripping wet hair weigh more than nothing, so I don't think it was right, and it was 5 in the morning, not when my body is used to being done processing all my food and water and stuff. I'm not too miffed about that number (I was 128 last weigh in). Especially since on Saturday, the scale said 126. I can comfortably wear my belt on the 7th hole instead of the sixth, but it makes me look fatter, so i still wear it on the sixth hole, but it used to be it made me look fatter on the sixth hole. I went to ab class yesterday and the whole bottom of my abs are sore. I feel like I'm getting stronger though, I can do more of the exercises and last longer in them. I didn't go to the gym today and i only burned 150 calories of cardio yesterday (i aim for 300-500 daily). I was feeling upset about work stuff and today, my nap went longer than i wanted and then i felt lazy. I need to get back in there at full speed and curb this candy eating I have going on. I feel like I'm getting so close. 126 is one pound away from my original goal weight. I'm 6 pounds from my current goal. I have less to lose than i have lost. It's coming. By 2010 I plan to fit in my own skin again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment