Thursday, December 10, 2009
endorphins do exist!
well, I have been absent for a while. Something happened that was rather tragic. I know anyone can read this so if you want to know what I mean, you can ask me directly. So, I have been a little depressed, empty feeling, eating poorly, not wanting to exercise. I was feeling real mopey today, so I went to the gym for a little pick me up and my I feel a lot better. I'm just gonna go burn 500 calories everytime I feel like utter crap. I've maintained my weight, but its hard to tell what my real weight is since my body was carrying a little extra this time of the month, if you know what I mean. I'm hovering around 126-127. I've upped some weights, and extended my strength training in hopes I will kick start my body. I'm also aiming for 500 calories per workout session. I know the last few are the hardest to lose, especially when you have been on and off, but I'll get there. Eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment