So I joined 24 hour fitness last week. I did this because I have been going to Miekos for 8 years and I am bored. The same old routines day in and day out, same classes, same cardio. Also, It closes really early on Saturdays and Sundays. Jonathan joined 24 a while ago, so we haven't been able to work out together. I decided I needed a change of scenery and i was hoping that 24 would have some different machines I could try, along with the fact that it has a pool and is open 24 hours so no more, I can't go to the gym today stuff.
Well, they don't have all the cool stuff they have on the biggest loser, but some of it. I was hoping they would have that cool latter climbing thing, but I haven't seen it yet, but they do have the boxes that you jump on and their stair climber is ACTUALLY STAIRS, its like walking the wrong way up an escalator. The Lynnwood one also had these cool weight machines that move your seat as you do the exercise, and it is supposed to keep you in the correct position, but mostly they are just fun :)
Overall, I was hoping the change in scenery would get me jazzed up, and the availability of more and differenter classes to take. I am planning on trying cycle, zumba and possibly belly dancing.
Oh and I lost 1.4 pounds in the last 10 days.
Again I would like to recommend myfitnesspal.com Tracking my calories here has really helped me to think about how much I am eating cause I can see how it all adds up, it also tracks my exercise and tells me how much I should lose in 5 weeks if every day were like this one. It might not be accurate, but the idea is nice :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment