Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So this past week has been less than stellar as far as work are concerned. Or eating well for that matter. I really need to be more strict. I don't know how to police myself better. I have been eating a lot of berries and stuff, but I've also had frosties and ice cream and soda. I have also been too busy to go to the gym most days or I just don't make it. I would go today, but my chest kinda hurts and I'm afraid over exerting my heart will make it hurt more since I think i've had a little too much caffeine, but i am cleaning the house....

k, i seriously need to get moving here. I have 21 weeks until the wedding. If I lose half a pound a week I'm good, but at this rate I am losing nothing if not gaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment