Tuesday, May 5, 2009
mirror mirror on the wall, have I lost any weight at all?
I feel skinnier. I think I look skinnier. At least skinnier than I did at the very beginning of my weightloss journey, before my surgery which was 9 pounds ago. I'm hoping I've lost a few more pounds since the last horrible weigh in. My fast is going okay so far, but I fear these overnight shifts may do me in as well. I have three more, and I need the money if I want to buy a new computer, but yeah.... Hard to count calories when you're up for 20 hours straight. By my calculations, though (and I obsessively calculate things), I will be to 124 by camp if I lose one pound a week from here on out. I'm hoping I'm already a few down, so this goal will be more realizable. Anyway, time to make some protein, I mean chicken!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment