Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fasting

So I'm still upset about my non weightloss in the past two weeks. I've decided its my diet, which hasn't been curbed that much. I'm been eating six times a day but I think I'm eating way too many calories most days. So I have decided to fast for the next 40 days. Why 40? It's the amount of time in lent, and I know I can last that long. So here is what I am giving up, or my rules.

I am fasting from:

Pizza
Sweets
French Fries
Nachos/Nacho cheese
Soda (except while working overnights, or on game night, but it has to be diet)
Pretty much anything super fattening

Every 10 days if I have lost weight I get one splurge day
After every five pounds lost I get a frosty and fries treat
This will last until June 10th.
I'm aiming to eat 1800-1900 calories per day.

Also making sure I do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day plus some DDR if I have time :)

BTW: My next weigh in day is May 10th and my goal is 133 (I think 131 was way too optimistic)

No comments:

Post a Comment