Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Fresh Start
My start over is starting off quite nicely. I went to the gym this morning and had to cut my cardio short to go take a tb test, but I went back to the gym and finished it. I also bought one of those resistance rope band things to be able to work out at camp, which I leave this weekend for. If I play my cards right there, I will lose weight. Last year my pedometor said I walked about 5 miles a day just walking back and forth, plus the games we play and the salad I eat and all that. Last year I let the canteen items and the bacon get to me though and I lost nothing. This year I will not! Moderation! Moderation! Here is to a new start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment