So after a week or so of mysteriously being 130 or below I am back up to 131.4. I have been eating like crap this past week. Fries, frosties, chips and salsa, soda. It has been bad. I also has not been to the gym due to a nasty upper respitory infection. Well, today I went back and did the ab class which was painful at some moments but not too hard. I then rode the recumbant bike for an hour and read my book.
Yesterday I could have gone to the gym, but I didn't. I need someone to get on my case. I should be going everyday unless I have some reasonable excuse like I had to work all day, or I was sick. get on my case, pester me about it. I don't want to get stuck in a rut again. I feel so close and yet so far away and I know if I get back on the wagon, kick up the cardio and eat right, I can be 120 by halloween (and then maybe I can finally be scarlett o'hara!)
I want this so much, and it disgusts me that I restarted my endevor in April and in 20 weeks have only lost 8 pounds. I need to get back with it. Here I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Suck it up and get back in the gym! Now that's the pot calling the other pot black.
ReplyDeletePerhaps a wee wager about who can get more workouts in within the next 10 or 14 days will help to kickstart you. I would go as high as 10 or 12 dollars for a wager like that.
I need to get back there. Tim has teamed up with his old trainer again, and last I heard was dropping weight like it was hot. Sure I'm going to say the first weeks results were mostly water weight, but last time he was trimming up he did so fairly quickly. And I better step up if I don't want my loss to go unnoticed next to his.
Seriously Aimee!! You gotta get on that. Think of it this way, ya it sucks making that extra trip to the gym some days and you really don't want to go, but remember that awesome feeling you get after you go to the gym and have a killer workout...you just glow all the way home! Plus, you just need to get yourself into the habit of going so that it becomes second nature to go. Make that consious decision to go. You can do it and get those results you want...
ReplyDeleteOMG, scarlet o'hara!!! Love it!!