Friday, September 4, 2009
Triumph
So my triumphant return to the gym is going swimmingly. I did the ab class and rode a bike for an hour on Wednesday. Yesterday, I was able to squeeze in and get a free massage, so my workout was cut a bit short, but I still burned 250 calories on the arc trainer and did bicep curls, bench and tricep curls. Today, was the most triumphant, I warmed up on the arc trainer, which allowed me to burn 162 calories in 15 minutes. I worked legs and then did 45 minutes on the eliptical doing 2 minute intervals. According to that machine's calories added to the arc trainer, I burned a total of 588 calories today just through cardio! That is amazing! I really like this hour of cardio idea. I'm gonna keep it up. Tomorrow I am going to go to a body sculpting class and do only 30 minutes of cardio before work. Before, I would have just not gone, but not anymore! Skinniness, here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep it up kid!! You're rockin it out!!
ReplyDelete