Wednesday, April 29, 2009
No sense
I stepped on the scale a day early today. I knew I wouldn't be able to work out today (okay, I could have but decided to go on Sunday, which I don't usually go on instead). So last time I was 134.8, I am expecting at least 133.something, but what is it? 135.0. WHAT! how did I gain .2 o a pound and lose nothing in 9 days? I went 5 times last week. I cut my cardio short a few times, but that's it. I don't think I've been eating that awful. Maybe its the snacks and not portioning them out. I don't know. I'm confused, and sad and depressed. I'm going to weigh myself on Monday again and see if there is a difference because I weighed myself on a Monday last time. I'm hoping its water weight or something, or weighing at a different time. I guess I'll have to step up the cardio (I feel like I'm going full strength in the weights department, and don't tell me I've gained muscle, because you can't gain much more that 1/4 lb of muscle a week). I just need to keep telling myself that weighing 135 is a good thing in of itself. Still, I'm fustrated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment