Thursday, April 9, 2009
day four
Had an early workout session. Using up those personal training sessions I bought a year ago. I like my new trainer. He doesn't push me beyond what I feel I can do so I don't dread going to the session. I can work out and push myself. My aim of getting the sessions was to learn how to work more than arms and legs. I really regret I was talked into them, because I don't feel like they help me that much, but whatever, this trainer I feel like is a little more worth the money. I'm making some hard boiled eggs right now for some protein, but no yolks. Yolks are gross. I think I'll watch the rest of the first episode of Kings. I'm craving this laughing cow swiss cheese spread and some crackers. Good snack I'm thinking. I need to eat every three hours to keep my blood sugar level from spiking and crashing. Its hard though cause I feel like I'm eating too much and I can't just have a serving, but like three in a sitting. Right now I'm just trying to get the schedule down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment