So a few problems:
1.I am having seasonal allergies. Yesterday, just stopping Jonathan from giving me a wet willy with his tongue (you would struggle immensely too!) was enough to have me wheezing so much it kind of scared me. Although, on the eliptical and riding a bike did nothing to my lungs. I am waiting for my new insurance card so I can get an inhaler. Until then, I'm afraid to do any hardcore cardio.
2. Every other wednesday it will be impossible for me to go to the gym as I go to work from 6 AM to noon, then promptly to school, then promptly to work with the youth group. Thus working out at least five days a week is thwarted every other week.
Other than that, I did take a long walk with Jonathan today, after I had the greasiest pizza in all of the united States I'm sure....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment