skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
uugghhhh
Why does this have to take so long? I'm bored and I want time to go faster. I want it to be the end of June already. I want to go shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fitting in my Own Skin Again
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
▼
2009
(53)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(15)
No sense
Is the scale a liar?
three weeks down.
uugghhhh
weigh in day
I still did it.
the results
Hungry
day something
days five and six
breathing
day four
day three
Two days down...
To Begin Again
About Me
Aims
I am strange, yet lovable. Goals: 1.To be consistent (i.e. stick with the workouts for more than a month and a half) 2.To lose 15-20 pounds 3. To fit into the clothes I haven't been able to wear in 4 years 4. To have more energy 5. to BE HEALTHY!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment