Tuesday, April 14, 2009
day something
I've lost track of how many days I've been doing this here. I went to the gym for a while yesterday, but went a little late and so I didn't have as much time. Today I am going to clean my whole apartment so I may not do cardio, but I am still going to do some weight training. I bought a scale at wal-mart last night. I did it because I don't think the scale at the gym is as accuracte. I have decided to only weigh myself every 10 days (or on the days divisible by 10). I tested the scale, and it said I was 136.6. Last time I weighed myself at the gym, it was 140. Hmm.... Nevertheless, we have a scale that will be consistent. I've decided to start writing down my calories, protein, carb and fiber counts for the day. This is not so much to watch my calories as to watch my carb and fiber content because the nutritionist says I am suppossed to have 3-4 servings of carbs at every meal to keep my blood sugar from spiking. Apparenly fiber helps your cells absorb glucose better. I also need protein to build muscles, and I feel like I'm eating so much lately, so the calories is more to see how much I am actually eating on average. I go to see the doctor tomorrow morning about the glucose thing. We'll see what they say....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment