Saturday, April 11, 2009
days five and six
I got a workout in Friday. I almost cut it short because I had waited too long before I went and suddenly I was almost supposed to be leaving to go over to Jonathan's. I made it though. Jonathan then said he wanted to take me out for Frosty ans Fries and I REALLY wanted to, but I didn't want to throw away all the work I had just done. Today, I was at work all day, so I didn't make it to the gym. Oh well. We took the kids to the park, so I walked a little bit, but not much exercise at all. My abs are sore from yesterday though. I still feel like I'm eating too much. I'm hungry all the time, even though I'm eating every 3 hours....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment